Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need a Hunting Spot?

LabradorBob

Staff member
I will need state and county you are interested in.

Research is the key to success!

A lot of the guys on here were serious detectorists and will appreciate...

G..

n/t

This first map is showing section 16 and 17 it is 1903 year. Sorry not showing the Township and range.

[attachment 254034 old.jpg]

Second map is a new map as displayed here on Google Earth, with Township, Range ,Section Viewer enabled showing section 16 and 17 for the same spot.

[attachment 254035 new.jpg]

Now how cool is that, Plus on google earth you can get the co-ordinates to put on GPS,cell phone,etc.

LabradorBob

Also, i do not post all maps i send in this topic,i try to keep it a little private for the person asking and send them a P.M. with the maps i send.
If they have enough posts i can pm them.

if not i have to post them in this topic.

LabradorBob

Got the PM.

Hi LabradorBob :wiggle: Good to see you! Love those old maps too. HH, Nancy

For those who don't know Harold yet (Labrador Bob), he is a good friend to make :clapping: the "mister wizard" of maps and mapping. He has tons of great reference material on his maps forum for you use. http://www.findmall.com/list.php?69

Thanks for all the time you spend helping others Harold.

Good to hear from you too Nancy and Larry.
Thanks for the compliment!

great idea bob! Do you have anything for Rio Grande or Alamosa County, Colorado?
I would really appreciate it if you did.
HH Ed in co.

Sorry, not much for there, some places just do not have info available online.
I would suggest the local library, or the historical society for that county.

LabradorBob

Well how about Lincoln Co Missouri, say in around the town of Troy??:thumbup:

From the land of the Bluenose.....research is great but find actual contact with land owners more productive. Found some great spots through research only to find that once there.....it's been developed. All the best me bouy!

n/t

Gives me more time to look for you some more spots Guv!

:clapping:

n/t

Maps sent Charlie (KY) Best of luck