Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need Prayers PLEASE

Missouri -- Ma Betty

I am ill again just got over taking MEDS for Urinary Tract Infection First time I ever had Hallucinations but stomach & bowel problems now--Tough being old & sick but glad I have Jesus or could be worse! Also, Dangerous Wind gusts of 70's & good chance & possibility of a Tornado for Southern MO area including here, tomorrow, into the afternoon! Thank you for all prayers & May God Bless & keep you all safe in His loving care! Amen! Ma

I am ill again just got over taking MEDS for Urinary Tract Infection First time I ever had Hallucinations but stomach & bowel problems now--Tough being old & sick but glad I have Jesus or could be worse! Also, Dangerous Wind gusts of 70's & good chance & possibility of a Tornado for Southern MO area including here, tomorrow, into the afternoon! Thank you for all prayers & May God Bless & keep you all safe in His loving care! Amen! Ma
Lord Jesus heal her body :please:
:thumbup:

Thoughts and prayers. I know you know this...but, turn it over and trust!!!

Prayers are with you Ma

Thank you! I am feeling a some better as I did sleep more during my nap afternoon time, today! We are safe, as Tami & Tom made it down to Jackson, MO to see her DR --no trouble going down in the morning BUT lots of pouring rain & storm to drive thru coming back early afternoon! The doggies & I are okay, as we held down the fort during the rain but not heavy nor wind gusts I don't think, as I slept off & on while they were gone & was up & down with stomach problems! Prayers worked; so, thank you, everyone! Ma

I lift you you up to our Savior for a total healing. May God bless you in unimaginable ways.
Thank you--Prayers are never wasted & I receive them with your love of God's TOTAL Healing in Jesus' name & how wonderful that would be & will be when He takes me Home in the Rapture of His Faithful Saints & I pray I am counted worthy to be called up yonder &, hopefully, I will be there!!! AMEN! Ma

Last edited:
Ma, I believe you are the Matriarch on the forum and we need someone to tell all these children when its time to come home and do our chores!!!
Get well and keep us in line!!!!

Ma, I believe you are the Matriarch on the forum and we need someone to tell all these children when its time to come home and do our chores!!!
Get well and keep us in line!!!!

Thank you Ronstar! GOSH & GOLLY GEE--I couldn't even do that for myself--let alone a bunch of dedicated, addicted Metal Detecting guys &/or gals, who cannot hardly wait for WINTER to end in different regions in the USA to go swingin' & a diggin' for those nuggets of hidden treasure with all those new updated detectors! I'm glad there weren't as many to choose from when I was detecting because it would have been really difficult to make a good decision as slow in deciding & choosing as I was & still am! Confusion is we older folks game or is mine!! LOL! Okay guys Pray for the good ole USA & then get out & find the Silver & Gold & then quit & rest when needed & Pray some more giving God praise for America & being able to detect & even have a Computer to see what others find who can venture out & do the swingin' & diggin''--enjoy what is found but also share how, where, when & what for Elmy, me & others who cannot do the same! God Bless! Ma

Ma, I'm a lil' late in seeing this, but like the others, I offer up prayers that you will be made to feel much better soon. Glad you and your family were spared any severe weather and are all safe. God Bless and keep you all.