Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

need wireless headphones

So Am I, I will get a list of oall the cheap one I have tried that didnt work. I read somewhere that there is a bluetooth headphone/transmitter package that works pretty well. Cant seem to find one locally though. Idigid

Don't have the E-Trac but the TDK WR 700 work OK on my Explorer and all my other brand Detectors.

You need to shop around for best price. Very well made and very comfortable.

Les :ukflag:

Go to page 5 of the Xterra forum "Wireless and lovin it" topic. I have wireless ear buds and like them a lot. You can also get the wireless headphones from Radio Shack also. Hope this helps!

HH

Kim

You can get these at radio shack. (Model 33-0283. I tried the Bluetooth type and there was to much of a delay. These are crisp and clean. And no bluetooth or cords to deal with.

Hey Delta, I have the same ones and can't use them with my E as I experience interference. Did you have to make any adjustments to stabilize? These are awesome headphones, but don't work good with my E-trac. They also don't like sweat in the summer as left side is now very distorted if vol. is up higher.

Thanks,
Moose

moose said:
Hey Delta, I have the same ones and can't use them with my E as I experience interference. Did you have to make any adjustments to stabilize? These are awesome headphones, but don't work good with my E-trac. They also don't like sweat in the summer as left side is now very distorted if vol. is up higher.

Thanks,
Moose

I have them also and they do work with my ET

Go back to Radio Shack with ET and see if they can help you

Good Luck

kabarcoinin said:
Looking for input on wireless headphones compatible with Etrac. Opinions appreciated! Thanks!

I haven't tried these....but you definitly could get "wireless" with them.... [attachment 217416 scissors.jpg] :shrug::shrug:

I know, I know! NO HELP AT ALL!!!! :rage:

Actually I've thought about them as well. I know Raymo has used some in the past and did kind of a review on them. You might try searching back on posts. If I remember correctly it would've been around June of 2010.

NebTrac

have you guys who use these notice a lag in the sound? i read on other forums that the lag time of the tone is irritating.

I have been using Radio Shack Recharageable light weight behind the ear wireless headphones for 2 summers,
they work great,no delay in signals what so ever. Pin pointing is right on.
They last for 7 hrs and recharge in 4 hrs .I like using them when its hot out side,they dont make your ears sweat.
I have 2 new pair that hasnt been opened I would sell for $33.00 each total shipped.
You would still need to buy a couple of acces,s Radio Shack 8" headphone extension part no.42-2559 (about $8.00)
and a Radio Shack 1/4" to 1/8" adapter part no.274-876 (about $4.00)

PM me if your interested or have questions about them.