Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Neighbor was told a pyramid of revolutionary gold is buried on his property!!!!

Mark kus

Long story shot a guy drives up leaving a note on my friends door telling him revolutionary era gold Is buried on his property along with another spot further north of our town.
He sent him texts and a satellite image of the spot I went there with my manticore to just see what I could possibly find of course nothing the guy stated it’s 6ft down and he’s coming back up in two weeks probably with a pulse machine I’m Going to be there when he does.
My question is how is it or is it possible to find buried gold from a satellite view ???
My friend is skeptical but this guys been very persistent so he finally called him back and this guy believes it’s buried Revolutionary war buried gold.
Anyone ever hear of something like this happened to anyone?
Thanks
Mark

Sounds like a scam. Be careful

Sounds like a scam. Be careful
scam3.png

Oh even my friend would not call him back but he kept calling him so his wife said just call him so he did.
He has a large farm and supposedly the previous owners buried lots of coins on the property so I will see if he will let me check out around him home he has a backhoe bulldozer you name it so it will be a easy dig he said we’ll see what happens.
Mark

Oh even my friend would not call him back but he kept calling him so his wife said just call him so he did.
He has a large farm and supposedly the previous owners buried lots of coins on the property so I will see if he will let me check out around him home he has a backhoe bulldozer you name it so it will be a easy dig he said we’ll see what happens.
Mark
"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't!"

Long story shot a guy drives up leaving a note on my friends door telling him revolutionary era gold Is buried on his property along with another spot further north of our town.
He sent him texts and a satellite image of the spot I went there with my manticore to just see what I could possibly find of course nothing the guy stated it’s 6ft down and he’s coming back up in two weeks probably with a pulse machine I’m Going to be there when he does.
My question is how is it or is it possible to find buried gold from a satellite view ???
My friend is skeptical but this guys been very persistent so he finally called him back and this guy believes it’s buried Revolutionary war buried gold.
Thanks
Mark
Actually. Yes I've heard of such a thing.
Satellite Ground Penetrating Radar.
About 15 yrs ago a military GPR satellite was mothballed for a much better one.
If was sold publicly.
The company sells time on it.
A geologist has found many ancient cities with it.
Funny how you don't read about those.
And prospectors can and do use it to survey.
It angers me how many have claimed up a great deal of land this way. Skipping standard procedures of having to set foot on the claim and Mark it.
If I remember correctly it has a resolution of less than a meter and can penetrate to 180 meters.
So yes. It's possible he found something.
I would have a notorized contract.
And he cannot be on property without the owner present. And ask for his badge and ID.
Could be another snarky fed. Stealing the gold.
Never know could be a winner.

Mark
I would find the large box coil detector by White's or Garrett. Capable of 10-15' of depth.
I have one but just a bit far away. 😕
Here's the Garrett's on a GTI 2500.

Let him check, see if he gets a signal. Make him use the speaker, not headphones. Or Confirm with headphones yourself if no speaker. No digging for him. Be ready to call cops if needed. IMO

Mark
So this seems like it has changed from Spanish gold being buried to a former land owner hiding some coins?
Whoops… revolution era gold.

Thanks
Mark
Try single frequency 5 khz.
Depending on conditions you may get a peep.
I haven't tried with the Manticore.
Though with my old Garrett running 5 or 7 khz.
I've hit water pipes 5' down. That's only 1" steel pipe.
I'm still guessing some dirty greedy fed with to much time on his hands. Using that GPR satellite.
Has been scanning trails of the Civil War and early American history looking for treasure.
Large metal buried objects look like a red Dot on a purple background on that satellite.
Kinda like those chlorofluorocarbon filtered optics of the 80's and 90's. All living plant life,, like grass. Was one color, purple if I remember correctly. And anything else. Especially camouflaged objects popped out as a different color. Saw them in an old Swat supply magazine. Then they became popular as golfball finding glasses. I so wish I had gotten a few pairs.
Can't find the real thing anywhere today.
Guess the gov has a lot of stuff they don't want us to see. Especially country folk. 😆

Odds are high, if he shows up, he WILL get a signal but will want money 'up front', for HIS equipment and HIS time!

Sort of like the story about an air traveler at the ticket counter, ells the ticket agent he is afraid of a person on the plane with a bomb to blow it up! The Agent tells him that the odds are 20 million to one of that happening, but if he really wanted to be safe, take a bomb himself! The odds of TWO strangers on the same plane with bombs is a billion to one!

I think someone has a 'scam' they want to run! Be careful, take two guns!

Take 6 friends and MORE guns.

If someone knew about gold being buried somewhere they would not tell anyone. Would you?