Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Never get old

I guess God has different plans for each of us. I still don't understand His plan for me. I thank Him each new day. Hopefully I'll be out today detecting after I paint my 18' utility trailer. I pray for those in pain. I really mean it.
Well like an old train as long as there is track going the RIGHT WAY we keep chugging along until arriving at God's Kingdom Station by not getting off before then by not forgetting where we need to be headed to be blessed with EVERLASTING LIFE with Jesus, Whose light of love shows His own the way! THEREFORE, All Aboard God's Train To Glory--how soon will we be HOME??!! Ma

Im just about to turn 60 soon ,, and my pains are getting really noticeable these days. My knees are shot,, hurts just to walk.. Haven't detected in a while because of it ,, after working , ive had all i can take. I guess I'm going to go ahead and schedule them knee surgeries,, hopefully that will put me in shape to get out and detect up into my 80s with the rest of you guys. You all are an inspiration to us youngin's .

That’s because he’s probably been detecting for many years. It’s one of the best therapies for physical and mental well being 😊
I can attest to your statement 2 much trash. I've been swinging since 1972 and since retiring in 2006 I've been averaging 25+ hunting hours per week. No problems yet getting up and down and will be 81 next month. Treasure hunting and a little gym work early mornings is good for a whole lot of things. HH Jim tn

Old Coin Hunter my butt fell off (disappeared). about when I hit 70. I sure miss it . I don't like suspenders. How do you lose part of your body without amputation ? Where did it go ? My weight stayed the same. Weird.

Getting old just might be a blessing. A lady i have known for about 15 years got the Covid 19 virus. She and her husband came down with it. HE survived. She passed this past Saturday at 55 years of age. A sweet lady who would have loved to lived a whole lot longer.

Getting old just might be a blessing. A lady i have known for about 15 years got the Covid 19 virus. She and her husband came down with it. HE survived. She passed this past Saturday at 55 years of age. A sweet lady who would have loved to lived a whole lot longer.
That's a shame... too young! God bless her soul... RIP.

Old Coin Hunter my butt fell off (disappeared). about when I hit 70. I sure miss it . I don't like suspenders. How do you lose part of your body without amputation ? Where did it go ? My weight stayed the same. Weird.
Man this statement describes me to a tee. 😩

Oh the irony. When we are young and hard there's not as much time. We're razing a family or making a living. When we have more time, the body is shot. In addition, a lot of sites now days necessitate your hunting in the trash to pull out jewelry or coins especially. This means more bending up and down. Oh well. It's still the guy who spends all his free time in front of the tube who tends to go first.

Hmmmm,hit 80 plus 10 major surgeries on my back,arm,right shoulder,neck,gastric by pass,colon part removed ,right foot and it keeps coming ,but I just keep on trucking on:stretcher:.Now arthritis has set in my back and right hip so its a daily dip in BIO-FREEZE in Gel and they have come out with a pain patch that's excellent:thumbup:

So this morning I suited up to go hunting. Slipped on my Black copper ankle elastic, also one for my knee, back belt, shoulder support,, wrist support and the copper gloves. Wife took a look at me and asked
Well who is the Black Knight going to fight today? A Dragon or you taking another shot at the White Knight? Funny girl ! $1.42. Had to quit early, forgot my neck brace.
It's better to wear out than rust out.

That's a shame... too young! God bless her soul... RIP.
Payers for comfort & peace for those she left behind to mourn her passing--If a Christian, she is already blessed by her spirit waiting to have a new glorified body to be caught up and in God's Kingdom forever with Jesus, as her Savior & Lord on the saints' Resurrection Day! What a DAY wonderful Day that will be when Jesus we will forever see! Amen! Ma

Hmmmm,hit 80 plus 10 major surgeries on my back,arm,right shoulder,neck,gastric by pass,colon part removed ,right foot and it keeps coming ,but I just keep on trucking on:stretcher:.Now arthritis has set in my back and right hip so its a daily dip in BIO-FREEZE in Gel and they have come out with a pain patch that's excellent:thumbup:
God will replace the pieces & you will be made whole with your Spirit being within your glorified body on God's Saints' Resurrection Day--No more tears, sorrow nor pain in heaven only Jesus' total healing by having His joy unspeakable & full of his Glory in our brand new bodies--that look young again & will never grow old! Amen! Love You, Lord Jesus, Please come quickly & take Your Children Home! Amen! Ma