Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Coiltek sizes released

Just talked to people I pre-ordered from. Don't even have a ship date from Australia yet. Once coils ship and arrive here, at least 1 month in customs. Say they ship by March 3rd, 1-2 weeks to get to USA and another 4-6 weeks before they are released from customs and hit the suppliers. Then another 1-2 weeks before they are shipped to us. Just a guesstimate Looks like mid May. Hope its quicker.

1. 14 x 9
2. 10 x 5
3. 15" round
Saw on another site that the 10x5" Coiltek coil is actually 9.4 x 5.3". That would make the depth a smidge deeper on this new coil. Really hope it does as well as, or a little better than, the 6" round Minelab coil. Am getting the 10 x 5 coil either way.

Just talked to people I pre-ordered from. Don't even have a ship date from Australia yet. Once coils ship and arrive here, at least 1 month in customs. Say they ship by March 3rd, 1-2 weeks to get to USA and another 4-6 weeks before they are released from customs and hit the suppliers. Then another 1-2 weeks before they are shipped to us. Just a guesstimate Looks like mid May. Hope its quicker.
Was afraid that might happen. Thanks

Let's hope it moves through the system quicker. They should label the boxes "Vaccine", LOL!, or maybe not...

I just saw this on the Coiltek Youtube channel...

Attachments

• CoiltekReleaseDate.jpg
    CoiltekReleaseDate.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 121