Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new ctx

DaugBiscuit said:
I don't have this machine yet but hopefully I will in a few days; anyway I'm wondering if you were using a default out-of-the box turn-on-n-go program or some other program?

By the way, congrats on your finds.
Thanks. Don.....[/quote

DaugBiscuit,

I came form the SE Pro very small learning curve other than learning new numbers. All you know about the SE is great but this is no upgraded SE or Etrac it is all it's own machine. I would hunt it like a brand new machine not like an SE I took several weeks hitting parks and school yards digging trash and clad to learn and it has helped me a ton all in stock coin mode. Like Larry once I learned the machine I started making changes and creating progrms and I still try new things all the time. My silver count has honestly tripled over last year. Seeing how I spent alot of the early weeks of owning this machine in the water lake hunting, before hitting the parks, that says a lot and having only had this machine since it was released and have hunted my SE all year last year. I loved the SE but this is heads and shoulders over everything I have ever used. I would take the time to learn this machine from the ground up, doing anything less would be selling yourself short IMHO

Johno,

your getting it and I promise your finds will get only better.

mtwolf2270 said:
I came form the SE Pro very small learning curve other than learning new numbers.......... I would take the time to learn this machine from the ground up, doing anything less would be selling yourself short IMHO............your getting it and I promise your finds will get only better.
Johno

Johno and others, thanks for the advice, I will do exactly as you say and use the pre-programed machine while I learn. Hopefully my experience with my Safari and my SE Pro will help to reduce the learning curve. We shall see.