Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new detectorists channel on you tube appears to be back up

rsarge1

Hi all well today I found that the detectorists on you tube was working again, season 1 episodes 1,2, and 3 are up so maybe our complaints to the BBC were headed LOL hopefully the rest will follow suit, we still have to put up with the picture at the top of the screen as well as a commercial which can be skipped LOL.

I'm starting to dislike it. Going the route of soap opera and declining MD'ing focus. I understand that you have to have character development, but if you drift away from detecting as the driving idea, it'll lose me.

yes I wasn't as happy with last night's episode. There's only one more episode as far as I can tell. we will see how that works out.

In all fairness its about "Detectorists" not metal detecting. We all have lives outside of our detectors and to get the whole picture/character development you need to explore those lives. I still think its fantastic. I just wish they would have more episodes, but since its the pilot season I understand why there are only six.

If anybody has a decent easy link to watch episode 5...please post it here..:please:.

I've been searching the interwebs unsuccessfully all morning trying to find it..episode 6 'fundraiser' short clip looks pretty funny!

.Mud

another show that shows them using the CTX. I was wondering when that was coming back on thanks for the heads up

Sorry, but that is the driest show and painful to watch. Just not getting the attraction. I am more of a real documentary show type with real events.

"Finding junk and talking bullocks" :rofl: "You know how often we find gold? Never!":heh:

I like it, great dialog and backstory about what we all go through in our relationships around this sport...those AntiquiSearchers kill me!:rofl:
Mud

Dry yes but funny as hell With metal detecting. Love It

IT'S MORPHING TIME!!!

It means the first 6 episodes were a "trail run". The show was a success and the network picked it up for a second year. So next year some time, there will be new episodes.