Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new digger found

Steve1825

Found digger, needs repair, Kimber l
2020 A.jpg
ost her Cat bling, Mason jar lid, have yet to find full jar with goodies inside. I hope everyone is enjoying our heat wave and getting out for this spring break.

Nice bling! You've got me beat. Went out yesterday looking for an old house site that I knew was in this field somewhere, but not sure exactly where. I think I found the general area of the house. Started finding glass, pottery, bricks, and a beat-up Palmolive token. Now to hit that area hard.

I wish I had the time to go hunting, busy season for me, 7 days a week this time of year.

Digging iron is fun when the silver isn't jumping out at you. Some interesting finds Steve.

Sure sounds like you are in the right spot Daryl, good luck.