Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Equinox upgrade

dirt lizard

Has anyone downloaded the new upgrade on their equinox yet? It's suppose to be better on depth and reading silver coins on edge. I have windows 9 would this work on my computer?

I just did it no problems with windows 7

I did the download or upgrade last night and am just heading out to an old fairgrounds that has plenty of seated couns yet! I Hope:chase: Don't Worry I'll be disguised Grumpy

No problems with WIN 10.

Detector is on, coil is connected, software down loaded but the computer won't see the 800 any ideas?

Mel Parker said:
Detector is on, coil is connected, software down loaded but the computer won't see the 800 any ideas?

What OS are you Using?

John 71 said:
Well I can't download the update. All I have is a cellphone

Gotta use a PC or Mac. PC OS (Windows 7, 8 or 10) Via USB.

n/t

That's how I downloaded the program...on my cell phone because the internet is faster on it. Then used a cable to transfer the file over to my laptop. Easy peasy.

Mel Parker said:

Read posts below. Explains how to start the ML file in Windows XP mode, works every time.

The charging cable IS the USB cable.......thats why there are 4 pins.

Windows 7, XP? Guys okay we demand the latest detector right damn now yet some of our computers are 10 years old? That's funny. lol Oh wait, my phone is 8 years old because I refuse to spend $1,000 on a phone!!! (shakes fist)

I went for the two phones for one price. Wife and I upgraded to the eight. They slowed down the old version four we had.
No way will I spend 1000 on one phone.

quote="Charles (Upstate NY)"]
Windows 7, XP? Guys okay we demand the latest detector right damn now yet some of our computers are 10 years old? That's funny. lol Oh wait, my phone is 8 years old because I refuse to spend $1,000 on a phone!!! (shakes fist)[/quote]

Windows 7 is one of the best/most stable/popular OS's that Microsoft has released, which is why so many businesses have stayed with it (especially the 64 bit Professional version) and haven't migrated everything over to later OS's. Windows 8 was a disaster and the fix/upgrade 8.1 wasn't much better. Windows 10 (the do all PC, smart phone, tablet, etc. OS) was built off of the Windows 7 kernel/core because of it's stability and added touch screen/multi-platform capabilities, etc which a lot of people don't really need/like especially on their desktop PCs. Plus for Computer Geeks it's much easier to navigate the inner levels/controls of Windows 7 especially since it is the last Windows OS to offer the full classic interface/controls which window user were familiar/comfortable with for years! This is one of the reasons why they were pushing Windows 10 for so long free. Many didn't & still don't want/need the changes offered in Windows 10. They are still supporting Windows 7 which surprises me because they at some point will force the change/upgrade by discontinuing support for an older OS regardless of popularity. Sounds Familiar:)