Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New eTrac coming - where to get dust cover?

monindou

Hi fellows,

I've got a new eTrac coming and am looking for a control housing cover for it. I know the easiest answer is "eBay" but I was wondering if anyone had a favorite vendor, etc.?

Thanks,
Doug

You can order direct from Sun-Ray or Detector Depot. Sun-Ray's number is at the top of this forum and Detector Depot's number is at the top of the main page right above Kelly-Co. Congratulations on your new machine. HH :minelab:

I second that, Detector Depot ask for Kristi or Lynn, nice people!

Mine came with one (E Trac) ...It is a very tight fit and I used needle nose pliers to pull it on. If you keep at it, the fit is very good but have patience and keep pulling.

Thanks all!

eTrac just came in and included a cover. And yes it's tighter than a drum so I'll try the needle nose trick first and see how far I get.

monindou said:
Thanks all!

eTrac just came in and included a cover. And yes it's tighter than a drum so I'll try the needle nose trick first and see how far I get.

Well I would still get the Sunray, because covers enhance the glare problem you will not want to leave it on in dry conditions and it will be a bear to get back on when you need it.