Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Excalibur 2 finds

HawaiiMDer

Yesterday picked up a 1.2 gram platinum band. Today picked up 10k 2010 Class ring, mood ring, 4 fake stud earrings, sterling silver bracelet, Ruby encrusted earring, Hawaiian style earring, and for the first time in since i started detecting 10+ years ago my first ever silver necklace with my new Excalibur 2 800. Hope you guys like the pics!!!!

Aloha and HH,

Ken

Nice start with the new excalibur, just imagine what awaites when you get used to it

Nice finds Ken. I'd love to pick up an Excal but can't at the moment. What were you hunting with before the Ex ll ?
HH
Scott

NICE FINDES!
I am considering not promoting the Excal any more:shrug:.... it levels the playing field to much.
Awsome finds!

HH

Looks like the Excalibur is right at home with you, good job.

BCOOP

Nice finds Hmd, how is the scoop? Glad to see the lil 800 is working for you...my favorite.......Joe

NICE! Those Excall's are really amazing. Bcoop should be coming up with his Excall finds soon. Thank's for sharing Ken. HH :minelab:

I found all the loot in the water from knee high to overhead. I was trying another technique from my norm, snorkeling and detecting. I like it, but i have to really get used to it. Also didn't help that i smoked for 23 years and only Jan 1 i quit, so can't hold my breath very long but i'm hanging in there. I was using an older Excalibur around 12 years old before upgrading to the Excalibur 2 which found all of this loot. I have to tell you the shielding upgrade for the Excalibur 2 is AWESOME!!!! I can actually get steady thresholds now at some of the more inhospitable place i detect. Joe, the scoop still is kicking, as a matter of fact this morning i used it going back to my old technique because the beach i was detecting this morning you can't see 1 foot in front of you while snorkling so i switch to walking again. This is the same beach that the bottom is completely compacted and the reason i bought Stavr's scoop for and it performed flawlessly. You'll see today's loot to prove it. Today i score a 10 gram 18k wedding band and a what looks like a 1/2 carat princess cut diamond solitaire ring on a 14k setting. Awesome three days of hunting it tell you!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the comments everyone, i really appreciate it!!!!!

Ken

n/t

I still have about 4 weeks left before my beach trip. Here are the new tools sitting on go and ready for action.

BCOOP

bcoop said:
I still have about 4 weeks left before my beach trip. Here are the new tools sitting on go and ready for action.

BCOOP

Looks all good BCOOP!!!! Goodluck when you go!! Just be patient and think about rings in your mind while you're swinging!!!!!! Your mind will lead you straight to them!!!! I do this everytime i go out, and i've usually come back with a ring. Not saying all of them were good rings, but rings nonetheless.

Goodluck and HH

Ken