Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new fisher metal detector.

Is fisher ever going to make a new metal detector for the land metal detectorist?
There pretty tight lipped there over at Fisher. I am a past user of their CZ series of detectors. It would be nice to see them bring something to fruition to compete with XP, Nokta,ML. I guess time will tell. Right now XP has my business and they are doing a great job!!

Just searched First Texas products yesterday to see if I had missed something. I too am waiting and hoping for something new and waterproof,,,, Like a waterproof T2?

I have heard from a reliably source here in the uk that fisher is going to release a new land detector possibly in the spring but he would not give me anymore details..

A more light weight modern version fo the V3i would be on my wish list seeing how they have all the whites patents.

Just a land detector??Surely the way forward is a top performing multi purpose unit that covers all types of searching,including performing great at the beach on the wet sand.