Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New GPS and protective case for it - loving them!

monindou

Hi guys,

I've been a snooper to the GPS forum since it came to being, and a long timer on the DFX, Explorer, and eTrac forums. I just wanted to thank Findmall once again, and you guys on the GPS forum for helping me make my decision

Using the GizzMoVest also and like mentioned it gives superior protection to my Garmin Montana 600. A gps can be a large investment and I like to keep it as protected as possible and the GizzMoVest does that well. I also use a Garmin screen protector as a touch screen gps can get pretty scratched up with the grit that can get on the screen surface while using outdoors.

Is the case water proof if you drop it in the water? Or, is the GPS protected from the water without a case, if you accicentally drop it?