Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New location to me and I was rewarded by breaking two of my one-day records!

JimmyCT

I took a nice long ride to a "new-to-me" park. Before going there, I had researched this spot over this past Winter. There use to be a ball field but you would never know it today. Park is too narrow to carry out such a sport but apparently they used it! This little park netted me 30 wheat pennies from 1911-1954 and 9 silvers!! My old record was 16 wheaties and 7 silvers in one day.
Detector used: Equinox 800
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_4088 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_4088 - Copy.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4089 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_4089 - Copy.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_4103 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4103 - Copy.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4118 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4118 - Copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_4119 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4119 - Copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_4122 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4122 - Copy.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_4123 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4123 - Copy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4127 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4127 - Copy.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_4128 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4128 - Copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_4133 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4133 - Copy.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 112
You definitely had a killer day Jim!!
30 wheats and 9 silver coins in one hunt is amazing!!!
You’re not going back there anytime soon are you….🤭
🤭🤭
Sooner then you think good buddy 😂

Bar set high for yourself? Im thinking the rest of us might just give up!!!!! I had to look twice at the photos!!! A dated 17 quarter is a really good find!!!!

Bar set high for yourself? Im thinking the rest of us might just give up!!!!! I had to look twice at the photos!!! A dated 17 quarter is a really good find!!!!
Thanks! 😂😂 I certainly wasn’t expecting a day like this! This bar will be extremely tough or nearly impossible to break.