Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New machine

I found this blurb on Minelab's web page;

We are very excited to announce that our newest metal detector will be unveiled at Detectival UK Rally on Sep 16th, 2017. Detectival will be held from the 15th to the 17th of September on 1,000 acres of undetected land close to the medieval market towns of Burford and Charlbury, approximately two hours outside of London.

Anxious to see what they have come up with...

sd51 said:
I found this blurb on Minelab's web page;

We are very excited to announce that our newest metal detector will be unveiled at Detectival UK Rally on Sep 16th, 2017. Detectival will be held from the 15th to the 17th of September on 1,000 acres of undetected land close to the medieval market towns of Burford and Charlbury, approximately two hours outside of London.

Anxious to see what they have come up with...

Should be interesting , i think a new machine to replace the Terra . Whatever it is i hope its the Minelab turnaround .

As for new land ! HA . Have heard that others have done it in the past , lots of the good and the great aren't going . Says it all perhaps ? Anyway thats the info i have been told .

I would go anyway if i was close enough but to far and the fact i heard its not undetected has put me off.