Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New NOX Update VS IRON

Mike K (Ohio)

Well I went out yesterday and put the F2 setting on 3 and will work my way down to zero. But It just amazes me how well this machine can see through the iron trash in the ground. I put all the iron trash around the barber that came out of that hole with the coin just to give viewers an idea of how much trash was in that hole. It wasn't a 2 way repeatable target but I did get the sound of one direction silver at the same spot every time as I walked around the coin and swung the coil. So that made me dig that hole. The other 3 coins were in iron trash areas but not as bad that the barber. For what ever reason these big heavy iron targets still seem to fool me. Any suggestions on these?

Mike K

I would imagine that because the iron is big the equinox cannot filter it out,only smaller objects. Great finds.

Just lift your coil those look like you could get a signal over a foot off the ground not coin like a coin signal well be gone in a couple of inches . sube

Those coins aged well ! Nice finds for sure..

I was running all metal and didn't have anything notched out. But you could here that silver tone amongst the iron grunts. I will have to try lifting the coil on those iron grunts next time... Thanks for the tip...

Mike K

Congratulations!

It makes me smile when you get a nail and a coin in the same hole.

Tony

Well I'm hunting old sites that I've hit over and over the last 15 years and I'm not the only one either. This NOX just does a really great job and letting you hear those sweat little tones :) Over the past few weeks most of my finds have been right around the 8-9" mark and found some 4-6" but lots of iron around... This NOX is like getting a bunch of new permissions without having to ask lol :)

Mike K

Nice score! 1876 must have been a more common year I've found 2 one is a CC
Mark