Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Nox800 user

romanceferris

90%of my hunts will be on the beach in wet sand area. I know that beach1 profile is listed to be good for this
... is there any tweak settings I can use to spice up the hunt and remove time wasted on digging trash. I welcome any insights. I am have a feeling that my &^%$# will be jealous of my new relationship.

Just noise cancel and ground balance you will be digging a lot of bits of aluminum if your hunting for gold! I had close to $40.00 in clad in about two hours near my house in the high tide line only !
and two pieces of jewerly

should I simply use the factory setting?

romanceferris said:
should I simply use the factory setting?

Beach mode 2 is for shallow wading and diving and will be alitle more stable then beach 1 will be... but if you can get away with running beach 1 in the surf or wet sand go for it.. it's alittle more sensitive... might have to turn your sensitivity down in beach 1 on the wet sand to calm down the noise/chatter though...