Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New site, short hunt, Silver!!

I checked out the potential of a new site for about 2 hours today with my 4 year old son and it looks real promising. My first hit was a 1920 wheat at 5.5 inches. I also found an 18, 35, and 37 wheat along with 2 mercs 26 & 29. This is an old church with alot of open area I only hunted an area of about 50 x 50 around an old ball feild back stop. The nice thing is everything was down more than 5 inches and I only found one modern coin a 72 Lincoln and it was 5 inches down. I will be returning for a full day hunt on Friday.

IMG_0363.jpg

Video Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBuEiXxhnDA

Nice job with the video. Thanks for sharing.

Rich

Nice video and finds! The site looks like its going to produce some great finds. Good luck on your next hunt.

Go get'em Jeff, sounds like a great place.....Good luck.