Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new-to-me site gives up 5 little silvers

moonshine

4 dimes and a cute little horse/horseshoe ring,"sterling".....the site is an abandoned kids campground that saw its heyday in the 50s through the 70s from what i have researched....im really stoked about this site, i hope to pound out whatever silver is left here....its a really neat place...it seems like its been hit before which is no surprise......some abandoned buildings, a dried up pond, etc.... i was as excited just to find/research this site as i was to hunt it. i found 7 wheats, and oddly enough, just 5 memorial cents....no other clad.

Beautiful looking silver! Congratulations on the new site and future finds! Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

Great going on the silvers! Way to resarch the site too! I hope you pull many more silvers out of there, has to be a Half in there somewhere! Good luck!

Now that's a great hunt - congrats !