Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to this forum and CTX 3030

Hello everybody this is my first post on this forum, and just received my CTX 3030 the other day. Went out on my first test run on Sunday since it was 63° out, boy do I have a lot to learn. I did find a quarter with a piece of wire on top. I would have gotten it with my V3i no problem by way of audio. It was the target trace that confirmed it was being masked that is way cool. I have been doing a lot of reading on this site to get caught up on, lots of good info here. I just like to thank everybody for their input. HH Bryan

Welcome to the CTX forum Brian, glad to hear Santa was so kind to you with that new detector ;) If you have not found the resource center yet, it is full of great info too. http://www.findmall.com/list.php?87

Welcome on both counts! And yes, you have a Lot to learn. But I promise it will be worth it!

Welcome
It's a great machine. Take time to learn it. Buy Andy's book. Ask questions here.

Welcome Bryan
Enjoy the new detector. This forum, Andy's book, and YouTube videos make a good combination of ways to learn the CTX.