Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New version NOX / Old version NOX

I feel like I got lucky with mine. Had it since the first release and other than a screen issue that resolved with FR, I have not had any issues. Now I have replaced the shaft with a carbon fiber telescoping shaft, also reinforced the coil ears. From the waterproofing standpoint not much I could really do but I have had it submerged to about 5 feet multiple times and it has not leaked. Having said that, hearing all of the horror stories makes me scared to do that again, lol! If I were to upgrade it would not be to an equinox. I would either go Deus 2 or manticore, and as I think about it, I probably actually won’t do anything at all. In fact if anything I may just upgrade my gold prospecting machine and call it good. The reason I say that is because I’ve had really good luck with my equinox for how much use I’ve actually had with it. I just don’t do enough coin and relic hunting to think I’m going to get my moneys worth out of an upgrade. But I am watching all the videos just in case! I guess to summarize the reason why I would not get a new equinox is because that ship has sailed, and I’m not going to pay the price for upgrades that I’ve already done.

To early to see but I like my 800 quite a machine. At the beach I only go knee deep so just splash works wonderfully. My body is to old To be battered by waves. If you hunt the gulf side it's like a lake. Best to all. I would like the expanded ID though.