Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New whites pinpointer.................

I don't why your dealer told you that unless their distributor didn't have any more to ship?? I know that we've shipped out all of our initial stock order, have more coming in with even more back-orders to fill because we don't have anymore to ship.

Now, I will say that I have heard of a couple of Dealers that have told customers they won't stock the new one until they sell their current stock of Bullseye II's, NOT realizing there's such a huge difference in price and performance, EVEN THOUGH they were sent information about the new Bullseye TRX.

I would suggest going to the White's website, put in your zip code and get a list of your 5 closest Dealers and give them a call. Or you can call your Regional Distributor 1-800-547-6911 to place an order, or put one on order if that don't have any more.

andreak77 said:
I don't why your dealer told you that unless their distributor didn't have any more to ship?? I know that we've shipped out all of our initial stock order, have more coming in with even more back-orders to fill because we don't have anymore to ship.

Now, I will say that I have heard of a couple of Dealers that have told customers they won't stock the new one until they sell their current stock of Bullseye II's, NOT realizing there's such a huge difference in price and performance, EVEN THOUGH they were sent information about the new Bullseye TRX.

I would suggest going to the White's website, put in your zip code and get a list of your 5 closest Dealers and give them a call. Or you can call your Regional Distributor 1-800-547-6911 to place an order, or put one on order if that don't have any more.

I appreciate the info, only problem is that the pre-order has already been paid for....lol

White's has the owners manual online if you want to read up on it.

http://www.whiteselectronics.com/media/downloadable/files/samples/t/r/trx_manual_web.pdf

Thanks Larry
Larry (IL) said:
White's has the owners manual online if you want to read up on it.

http://www.whiteselectronics.com/media/downloadable/files/samples/t/r/trx_manual_web.pdf

andreak77 said:

Any idea when these will be available directly from Sweet Home?

some distributors are getting the shaft or they are giving dealers problems. so inconsistent. I've had mine paid for since 3rd week of January when distributors were telling dealers 1/28. Looking for a location with them in stock. thanks. Feel sorry for Chuck at Indian nations as I know he has dozens on order.

There is a delay but should be out relatively soon

They just are behind on orders. No one has said there is a delay as far as production. Mine was sent last Wednesday and is in UPS land. Shipping is my only delay.

Larry (IL) said:
That is fine websterz, we are not trying to sell you one just provide information to those who are interested.........but the TRX sensitivity is adjustable so you don't have to run it wide open if you don't want to. Getting the depth of a SunRay in-line without the extra weight though is very nice IMHO.
I didn't know it was adjustable. Wasn't trying to step on any toes. I couldn't afford to buy one anyway, not after buying 2 coils this month. Guess my HF pinpointer will have to do.

mine came today!!! it is better than the test pointer I had... very impressed typical whites quality

Same here, hope to get it Monday.

I don't know what UPS is doing. Mine was shipped Wednesday. Maybe today? :stars:

Rob (IL) said:
I don't know what UPS is doing. Mine was shipped Wednesday. Maybe today? :stars:

did you get snow? seems around here if it snows the slightest bit they will report "exception" and not deliver due to weather. But in reality, they just want to go home. I rarely get deliveries before 7pm from UPS. Apparently my route is overloaded and the driver likes to make exceptions. One time the exception claimed left at wharehouse, but it was scanned and out of for delivery all day. lol I was lucky and my TRX came in 1 business day when priority mail said 3. Never thought I'd see the day when USPS outshined UPS.

Well, I must be an exception. I still have got nothing. Hmm :ranting::ranting:

One thing for sure, this thread proves Whites is still going strong. Liked what Larry had to say, deep and light and adjustable. I will keep on with my Bullseye and sooner or later it will all settle down to a normal supply and demand,then I will order one. Plus I will get to read all your post on its operation.
Well,Im bored,Ive hurt my MCL (knee) and that put an end to detecting and work for a while. And whats worse, weather is good to go down here.
Happy Hunting to you guys and sure hope you get that pinpointer into your hands asp,
John