Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Whites V3 - Test Drive - V3 Story Booklet

Crazy! I'm the first one on the what theyr'e finding page!! :detecting:

If only I had waited, I've easily tripled those finds. I think that was my 3rd time out with the V3...about a 2 hr hunt.

Don't you mean you will be COMING from the dark side to the White's side Eric?

That is a good read and very impressed. I was mentioned, quoted and photos used several times....:cool: They misspelled my name though........:nono:

We will be proud to have ya here mate...:wave:

Larry (IL) said:
We will be proud to have ya here mate...:wave:

Like coming out of the closet -out into the light of day :devil:

Jerry

I agree with you Jule that I swing the Explorer about 2 feet per second (I estimated this before reading your post) if I were to guess which is a little more than 1 mph.

that leaves the good, iffy targets, and all the deep coins for US !!!!

I'm convinced that is why I can go into an old park that has been hunted for decades and pull minnies, buttons, and other good old relics.

Let 'em swing... the faster the better !!! :detecting:

J

When are you enlightened detectorist going to start finding some good stuff to post for us guys in the dark to drool over?

jbow said:
that leaves the good, iffy targets, and all the deep coins for US !!!!

I'm convinced that is why I can go into an old park that has been hunted for decades and pull minnies, buttons, and other good old relics.

Let 'em swing... the faster the better !!! :detecting:

J

LMAO!! That reminds me of ninety percent of the folks I see at the shore. Looks more like they are golfing

Finds don't seem to be well received on here for some reason Ray, but here is what I found in the month of June. Those were my entries at our clubs finds of the month contest. That was a mild month for me, we had LOTS of rain and not much hunting. Last week I posted 187 quarters found at a sports field in two, half days of hunting, 7.5 hours total.

I might add that the friend I was hunting with, Rob from the MXT Forum, submitted his story to White's and was accepted for the $100 prize. He borrowed a V3 and we all found 308 quarters in that 7.5 hours. Yes, he is going to buy a V3.........:thumbup:

Thanks Eric, that's a lot of deep knee bends.