Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Years Eve Hunt

Ohio bud

I saw my neighbor, across the street, Wednesday at the Recreation Center and he ask if I was going to come back and detect his back yard. I was there many years ago and pulled silver as the family before him had 6 boys with the house being built in 1950. I stopped over today to give it a last day of the year try. It was 55 Degrees in Cleveland today and all of the snow is gone. What a great day to get out.

Ohio Bud

That was a nice way to end the year!
May 2011 be even better for ya!

LabradorBob

Great way to end the year....having someone "ask" you do come detect their yard. Don't you just appreciate some people???!!! Thanks for the pictures and congratulations on a great last hunt of 2010! See ya on the flip side.

NebTrac

Thats alot of silver there:thumbup:
WTG!
Aaron

Grand Finale.
Had to work full day on New Years Eve and found my self trying to come up with an illness to get me on my way home :devil:
Will just have to wait I guess.

Nice finds Bud.HH

Ohio Bud,
I'd have to dig at LEAST 60 wheat pennies before I encountered that much silver!d
My house was built in 1955 and gave up 1 silver. Both of my neighbors yards had 1 silver each,
so your neighbor's yard was pretty good.
Hope the good hunting weather sticks around for you.
Good Luck
Deep Digger

Nice Finds! Congratulations!