Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice find today..... worth a $1000?

burlbark

I have been hunting a couple hours day for the last couple of days. I found the usual $4-5 in clad and some goodies.

We have been digging any positive targets trying to find tokens and Gold. Well it has been paying off, this is why you have to dig the zincoln signals 48-58.

The token is not listed but an almost exact token from the same town and stamped in the same manner is listed at $1100. I have a local guy that buys my tokens and I am going to let this one go. It should help me buy my next Whites.:clapping:

I also found a silver ring and a 1946 Rosie, both surface finds. Not bad for a couple of days swinging the coil.

Congratulations on the great finds. I love finding tokens and as you have found out, some are very collectible.

Glad to hear about your find. I also enjoy finding them but never found one so valuable.

n/t

Nice find!

If you could post a pic out of the 2x2 and in good light, I could give you a hand with this one....looks like the ground may have been kiond to this one too.