Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice hunt yesterday..

Always..Lookin

I hit my private spot, 212 acre turf farm.It has quite a history going back to 1635,used for farming for centuries.I have found gold rings,1924 peace silver dollar,seated coins,LC's,barber coins,dimes,half dollars,spanish coins,and every caliber bullet ever manufactured .I even found a set of brass knuckles.
I scored a 36 cal black powder pistol lead,1943 mercury, AND a 1734 1 reale. Really nice ground to hunt!

DSCN8963.JPG

DSCN8960.JPG

DSCN8956.JPG

DSCN8957.JPG

K1600_DSCN8946.JPG

Chris

Last edited:
That field has given up some great finds… what you found today alone is quite impressive!!👍👍
Somewhere there is a gold coin out there,and I'm going to find it.😁

Nice hunting and nice finds. Love those reales. Only have 2 to my credit and they are cherished. Good spot you have there. HH jim tn
That is the second one I found,the first was a 1776 2 reale.

That's an awful big area for just one person to hunt, sounds like I need to come over there and help you out?
If you are close I have a gate key,you're welcome to join me.

You did well, and dandy spot. I too am looking for that gold coin, keep swinging!
HH Jeff
Ya,I have found a few "Dandy's" there.

Nice Saves on the turf farm. Well Done. My parents used to live in Lillian, Alabama for awhile and there was a lot of turf farms in the area. Congrat's on a great place to be able to hunt.

Nice Saves on the turf farm. Well Done. My parents used to live in Lillian, Alabama for awhile and there was a lot of turf farms in the area. Congrat's on a great place to be able to hunt.
Not only a good hunting spot,wildlife city down there,I have taken some incredible photos.

That is where my avatar was taken.

Last edited: