Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice very deep surprise find today

That is a great coin and at a great depth too.
I’m starting to really like my nox. But I have a long way to go with it. But I’m learning to hear what it is telling me. I came from a xterra 70. So the machine sounds similar just behaves very differently.

That's good info to take into account on iffy targets. Appreciate that !
Because of the depth the TID was all over the place. 14,16,18,26,22,8,18,24 this kind of thing. Sounded good then sounded iron. This is where the site specific digging comes in. If you’ve spent your day digging crap your less likely to go after signals like this But the site had produced over 12 coppers in the past days so you take that into account and go for the deep bent square nail. A lot of machines will default to telling you iron when it’s deep and barely there. Equinox does it and CTX. The point of me telling you all this is you need to always take into account where you are digging. There is a reason for all repeating signals you just need to figure out why It’s sounding off. Get out there