Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No Magic Wand.

Doctorcoinz

She will be light and fast , not a magic wand. I know this will just offend some people maybe , but the Nox is just another detector amongst thousands of other models.

Doctorcoinz said:
She will be light and fast , not a magic wand. I know this will just offend some people maybe , but the Nox is just another detector amongst thousands of other models.

Wow I didn’t no you had one...that means they must be out....Alright..should get mine real soon then...:clapping:

Count 'em up & let us know just how many "thousands of other models" is out there!----Inquiring minds wanna know!!!!
Doctorcoinz said:

Doctorcoinz said:
Ive told this cat not to exaggerate a million times !
Anyhows he is right. I think it will be a great machine that will fill my needs in my niche. No one machine does it all best.
And remember with MD's "IT AINT WHAT YOU GOT, ITS HOW YOU USE IT !"

C U later
Tom N.H.
LFOD !

TomNH said:
Anyhows he is right. I think it will be a great machine that will fill my needs in my niche. No one machine does it all best.

C U later
Tom N.H.
LFOD !

Wow so both of you already have one....dam where is mine at then...don’t no if I want one now from experience users such as you two...thanks for the report..:drinking: water

That guy in the crowded room who farts just because its to quiet.

TomNH said:

C U later
Tom N.H.
LFOD !

Was THAT intentional LOL

I never post negative things about Metal Detectors usually , all i have said is the Nox will be nothing more than fast and light. You can expect nothing more than that!.
I will bet bet any amount of money anyone want's to bet that mostly what is on offer with Nox. Fast & Light. I will be buying a Nox to test it's depth and speed.
The only thing that will convince me this machine is the "magic wand" is when i see GOLD RINGS AND :pinnochioGOLDEN COINS BEEN SUCKED FROM DEEP UNDERGROUND LOL...

Minelab should be jumping with joy with all the FREE advertising they are getting on the forum. With all the knockers there will be plenty of tryers just to see if its got the goods.

It will have to be a big jump in technology for me to give it a go. And really any detector has to have many hours of use to bring out its best in all its capabilities. And then down the track with all beepers you are still learning new aspects in the usage. Its Horses For Courses. I hope for Minelab it is a winner But look out down the track for what is hidden behind those closed doors.

Here in OZ we should have had ours first seeing that Minelab was established here.

Hoo Roo .

You are starting to sound like "the view."
If you do not admin. will step in and posts, and people will disappear.
Ignore at your own risk.

Hi Vlad,
Why do some moderators profiles no longer say Moderator, Admin, etc. Or maybe only it shows up if you are on your moderated forum? I thought I noticed a change. Maybe I am wrong.
Sorry to bother you..

Gotchya. Thanks Vlad. That all makes sense to me. Just was curious.

It's like our government. Expect that you are being watched and listened to even if you can't tell you are.

Doctorcoinz said:
I never post negative things about Metal Detectors usually , all i have said is the Nox will be nothing more than fast and light. You can expect nothing more than that!.
I will bet bet any amount of money anyone want's to bet that mostly what is on offer with Nox. Fast & Light. I will be buying a Nox to test it's depth and speed.
The only thing that will convince me this machine is the "magic wand" is when i see GOLD RINGS AND :pinnochioGOLDEN COINS BEEN SUCKED FROM DEEP UNDERGROUND LOL...

The thing that bothers me about this forum is the 'elitists' on here. Those that have 15 lines of a signature with the listing of all the machines they have, the special finds, etc.. The 'trolls' that seem to be able to never post anything about how something might operate better, may function better, may be enhanced, a program or knob setting, etc., all they do is attempt in their, childish, 'hide behind a keyboard' way is to 'put someone down', demean the posting! Those 'angry', half empty glass types that instantly attack every post that suggest some change or idea, with how it 'will not work' and the person is stupid for even thinking it would work. Never some sort of 'joining' in and discussing the possibilities, just snide 'one liners' to show how cute they are! I suppose it makes them feel like a big person. Maybe that is why there is seldom a post in the CTX forum that doesnt get 'attacked' in some way, and when the Nox comes out all the geniuses will be doing their best to make snide remarks about anything anyone says about the machine.

The early bird gets the worm! Or in our case, the goods.

I'm not in an area where the competition is stiff, but if you are, it's good to be the early bird.