Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not bad for a hunted out ball park

JimmyCT

Over the last few weeks, I have been hunting (on weekends - to-date 7 visits) at a small ballpark. Someone had mentioned that it was "cleaned out" and to not waste my time there...... Anytime I have ever heard those words, it makes me hunt (whatever property I am hunting at that time) to "prove" to myself if this is true. Every time I have done this, I have found very nice coins. To sum this all up nice and tidy,(and as a public service announcement) please do not ever listen to anyone that mentions those words. Find out for yourself before packing up your equipment and leaving. This photo is silver-clad proof it wasn't hunted out. I hope this post encourages you to go back to that certain property and give it a good search before writing it off. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• silver collection - Copy.jpg
    silver collection - Copy.jpg
    534.8 KB · Views: 205
Nice job man I had a small park a mile from my house in a “private “ beach neighborhood which we have permission to use the beach but the park one neighbor thinks he owns and told me I can’t detect it so I stopped but I probably pulled 30 silvers out of that park a SLQ and Ben Franklin half also mostly dimes a crapload under one tree!
No place is ever hunted out imho it hunted too fast!!!! Everyone just needs to slow down that’s my best advice I can give people it works try it...
Again great finds!
Mark

Mark can't you just be happy with another mans/womans finds instead of always trying to one up them? To quote you "I probably pulled 30 silvers out of that park a SLQ and Ben Franklin half also mostly dimes a crapload under one tree!" WHY DOES SOMEONE ELSES POST TRANSLATE INTO HOW YOUR DOING OR HAVE DONE?????? Can't you just be happy for someone else? This I'm better than you just makes allot of people including myself not want to post anything here & I've gotten allot of PM's since my first post about this topic so I know I'm not alone!!!! as people like you are always trying to blow out their candle to make yours look brighter!!!!!!!!!! I wish you the best and you make good finds just don't bring your situations into anyone else POSTS!!!!! Just my to zinc cents worth :)

Mike K

Could it have been Mark's intention to re-enforce earthly potluck's "no place is cleaned out" comment rather then "one up" him with mention of his finds on a hunted hard spot.? Just wondering! Nice finds earthly potluck. HH jim tn

Well it's not the first time this has happened with Mark! So I don't think so! Just some people just have to have the spot light on them! Been a member here a long time and I've seen people like these come and go.. I have no hate just why can't he just be happy for Jim's good luck? and I wish Mark all the silver he can dig!!!!! Just tired of seeing these kind of posts...

Mike K

yes, they were lying on top of each other in the grass.

Very productive hunts. Does it appear the wedding band and engagement rings were a set that was lost?

Over the last few weeks, I have been hunting (on weekends - to-date 7 visits) at a small ballpark. Someone had mentioned that it was "cleaned out" and to not waste my time there...... Anytime I have ever heard those words, it makes me hunt (whatever property I am hunting at that time) to "prove" to myself if this is true. Every time I have done this, I have found very nice coins. To sum this all up nice and tidy,(and as a public service announcement) please do not ever listen to anyone that mentions those words. Find out for yourself before packing up your equipment and leaving. This photo is silver-clad proof it wasn't hunted out. I hope this post encourages you to go back to that certain property and give it a good search before writing it off. Thanks for looking.
Great job. Goes to show you you just have to get the coil over target.

CARVER

Wow ! Lots of hard work there sir. Congrats and thanks for the reminder is any place really hunted out ? HH joe

Jim i would only believe it was hunted out if I heard you had hunted it with an equinox, then i would not go look. Great Job