Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nox 600 in heavy iron video.

That's my video. I absolutely love that machine. That was my first hunt with it. I'm sure it will be even better when I learn the machine.

w

wayne_etc said:
That's my video. I absolutely love that machine. That was my first hunt with it. I'm sure it will be even better when I learn the machine.

w

Indeed it is yours. Didnt want to take credit just wanted to share!

Great video and thanks for making it.

Nice to see that the Nox could pull those finds out of that area.. I have a similar place I want to try when I finally get mine

Nice video ! Did you dig a lot of just plain ole iron falses ? I know you need time to learn it but was wondering if it behaved like the ctx I had in iron. I tried a CTX in iron like that and I chased iron falses all day because it loved to high tone on nails. Does the Nox false on nails a lot or has minelab got this one dialed in better in iron?

Looks like with small coil it might come close to a couple of machines i have for my trashy spots. Mine will be here in a couple of days and i am basically going to do the same thing and hit a spot i have hunted with 14 different machines and see what happens. But first it will be tested in test bed for best setup for those conditions.

wayne_etc said:

w

excellent video wayne, I subscribed.....

can you speak to your ground balance setup, obviouly impossible there and 'auto tracking' with all those nails wouldn't seem to be a good idea
so, were you running the default GB of '0' ?

wayne_etc said:

w

It's going to be hard waiting for this snow to melt off so I can get out to a couple old home sites to check the 800 out. I'm sure all appreciate finally getting some new tech that raises the bar on recovery speed and iron see-thru. Thanks Minelab!

Tom