Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nox 800 finds a gold bar today.

pan4au

I got a little detecting today with some friends and found a 14K gold bar pendent that weighs in at 2.5 grams

very cool :clapping:

sgoss66 said:
That is a really cool dig! What did it ring up as, VDI-wise?

Congrats!!

Steve
it came in low around 5-6

a friend of mine dug pieces of a Rolex watch.. 27 in all. the clasp on the band are marked 18k and also 750 Rolex swiss made. he has 2 of those pieces..1 still missing.. Those two pieces weighed 7.6 gram
(which is around $256. melt for that).. the links in the band appear to be silver.

Nice find gold comes not as often as silver my 14k ring I found last week hit 11 grams!

Mkus said:
Nice find gold comes not as often as silver my 14k ring I found last week hit 11 grams!
that's true I've only found like 4 gold this year and close to a dozen silver.. Congrats on your 11 gram ring Bro..

pan4au said:
sgoss66 said:

Congrats!!

Steve

WOW. Somewhat surprising! GREAT job, on your part, to make a "dig decision" on that particular target...

Steve

sgoss66 said:
pan4au said:
sgoss66 said:

Congrats!!

Steve

WOW. Somewhat surprising! GREAT job, on your part, to make a "dig decision" on that particular target...

Steve
We were searching a HS soccer field. I concentrated on low#'s hoping for gold..

Got it! You definitely honed in on the right thing, then!

Nice!

Steve

pan4au said:
sgoss66 said:
pan4au said:
sgoss66 said:

Congrats!!

Steve

Steve
We were searching a HS soccer field. I concentrated on low#'s hoping for gold..

Awesome find, congrats! I found a little 14k pendant in the lake last summer snd it also came in as a solid 6.

BootyHunter said:
Awesome find, congrats! I found a little 14k pendant in the lake last summer snd it also came in as a solid 6.
I dig most all low signals when water hunting.. also a lot of the squeakers some have given up chains... HH

I think it is from a fake watch. The gold is plated.

silvercoinboy said:
I think it is from a fake watch. The gold is plated.

maybe, the two large pieces from the band did pass the scratch test..