Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NOX 800 order

TomNH

Tomorrow is the day. I have been watching the NOX saga since Detestable & I now believe for the money
it can NOT be beat. Even for a LOT more money ! It will compliment my Safari & if I can get my old GTA500 going have
3 machines for all to enjoy. My local dealer wasnt to hopeful for a pre-winter delivery time & he understood why I may go
elsewheres. I ALWAYS try to keep things local but it is what it is............

TNX to all on the list & the U-tubers for giving the NOX a good shakedown & helping me decide.

HH Tom
LFOD !

Awesome. :thumbup:

Makes you feel like a kid at Christmas again, doesn't it?
Kind of hard to re-capture that, at our age...

Good Luck, and hh
:)
mike

Congrats and I hope finds a lot of goodies...

Good luck, be sure to give yourself plenty of time to learn it. Any new detector can be frustrating at the start.

Indisputably, detectorists love the Equinox 800 more than a kitten loves Pet Milk! I could not imagine a metal detector that has had so much reports on treasure finds than the Equinox 800! There is only one detector that no one has put youtube comparisons' on!

And, that's the V3i! Possibly, because it is such an arduous machine. However, it is possibly the only machine that could 'possibly' compare with the Equinox 800!

And, admittedly, with the 40 khz that compliments the gold for the detectorists it does not have a chance?

Likewise, the Equinox 800 compared to the V3i is 'dummy proof'! ? ? ?

The only reason I do not have one is availability!

Equinox 800 has set the stage for technology! Will this demand there be a ceiling price on metal detectors?

Myself, I would never pay anymore for a detector that would not do anymore than the Equinox 800! And, I do not believe anybody else would! ! !

I will continue with my V3i, and I will learn it! Possibly by the time the Equinox 800 is available! lol

In the meantime, I will convince myself, I am waiting for all the bugs to be worked out, i.e., the 'wobbly shaft'! lol