Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nox does it again. 2nd Reales since September.

Trailduster

Had about a half hour to hunt in blistery wind this afternoon on my lunch break at a new to me spot I've had my eyes on.

I think this was just dumb luck. The coin was mixed in with what looks like fill sloped from a parking lot to the park near a community lake and it's pretty dented up, but hot damn I'll take it. My first, a 1783 2 Reales, was 90% slick that I found a little over a month ago at a church about a mile away. This is my second Reales since getting a Nox in August and also my 2nd ever.

If this is my last coin before winter and time make any more hunts impossible I think I can deal with "the itch" rather well and satisfied.

I gotta say. If nothing else provable, this machine has been a good luck charm at worst having found some of my oldest coins ever the past few months in places I have hunted before with other machines.

Old silver is great silver!! You never know where Treasure lies. Congratulations TD
Jeff

Yes, sir.

My first largie was in a grass strip between two doctors office parking lots many years ago.

Nice I found my first in Aug on a sloped edge of yard that borders the school I work at big surprise! mine is a 1 reale

Hard to beat this kind of silver. Super nice

An excellent find - congrats ! :clapping: