Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nox " knocks off " 3 Holy Grails

thE-TRACker

My goal last month was to find a fine gold chain with my Equinox 800.I had pretty much cleared the larger targets off the beach I hunt over the last month so started concentrating on small ,low conductors . My first "grail" was a .4g open gold earring . I've only found 2 3 in 38 years detecting but never this small. Next 'grail" was a . 3g 14k diamond stud earring . A first for me . Dug many silver and junk ones but never gold and it doesn't even have the post . The diamond is at least 1 carat . Finally the 3rd "grail" was a 8g ,14k, 16' fine gold chain with no pendant or large clasp . It was laying straight vertical to beach slope about 3-4" deep. When I first saw it I thought it was a piece of straw . All were no. 1's with the chain loud and clear and the other 2 a little scratchy but repeatable enough to dig . I'm finding the Nox to be deadly on small gold . I love to hear those no. 1's in the surf where I'm not finding a lot of can "slaw". It's usually a small piece of gold . Love my Equinox. Thanks for looking .

Very nice finds! I am happy to see NOX can found these small gold items,.Very nice finds!
I am happy to the NOX can found these small gold items.
I am waiting the first gold in the line with my equinox.
Not feelt too sensitive until yet. It's goes to very deep this is sure. I hunt mostly in freshwater, i hope the chains will come. Te XP Deus has proof, find nice chains and very small gold earings, other gold pieces. I hope NOX will too.

Fantastic! Great post.
It was the first published video of the NOX hitting a fine gold chain that caused me to pull the trigger.

I'm curious, did they all 3 read number 1 on the nox? Or we're all 3 your number 1 finds? Also, could you share your settings? I am getting ready to move to the Philippines and was wanting to start some beach detecting. There were very few good beaches to detect in the Sacramento area.

All 3 read as a number 1 on the display . Still need to add up the amount but I think "Noxy" has paid herself off ..

Some guys will have a hard time dismissing this machine after seeing the finds like this mount up! Nice work Jimmy! Thanks for sharing.