Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nox saves a pristine indian from the iron patch

Goes4ever

Went to a field I have hit hard in the past and have given up on with the etrac. Took the equinox right into the thickest iron patch and dug a lot of good sounding targets. Most were just shotgun shells and pieces of brass or copper. But I did save this 1891 indian and you can’t get a nicer field indian than this!!! This baby is mint shape!!!! Worth the trip for this coin.

Pristine IH cent!! Your soil is extremely kind to coins. I have experienced the same results as you as far as IH cents bouncing from 19-21.

Goes4ever said:
Awesome Indian! Love the patina! What did she ID?almost every indian I find bounces anywhere from 19 to 21

Gorgeous! I think they look even better with that perfect green patina than if they were fresh from the factory. Congrats on such a great recovery.

Wow, Beauty of a coin. 11" Coil ?

Rich (Utah)

Thank you! I have been playing with the 600 in the house and reading the owners manual.It has done nothing but rain here and I wonder if I will get it out this year to my good spots...