Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Number five

goldbill

Today sent me back to an old park here in town where I found a twenty cent piece four years age. I thought I would do the thick brush along the side of the field maybe a second twenty awaits me.!! I hit this 84 tone at 6 inches and .....well you all know bout had an accident! Out comes this large cent ,number five this year and the first readable date 1818....Not disappointed at all Bill

That is a beauty Bill.......:clapping:

Bill you east coast guys make me so jealous. :stars:

Like Rob says you make me jealous as well. I know there has to be some really old coins in S. IL but I haven't found them. My oldest is a 1909 penny.

Howdy goldbill--

That is a BEAUT! :clapping: Congratulations on a really neat find! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

That is one nice looking LC, Congrats!

The feeling you get with a solid and high VDI is so top notch (AND......something like this coming out then trumps that!). Besides "salted" scroat ancients (me and another guy) my oldest coin has been an 1866 Sheild Nickel. As nice as a gold ring find is? Old trumps gold for me and big congrats on "the Big Beaut"!

That is sweet, wish we had more of those here in west michigan. Ive only found one in 8 years. You found five this year?