Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ohhhh - NOooooooooo

Jason - The Equinox ground balances in all modes. It only needs to GB down to salt for the saltwater wet sand. The Park mode will work fine in the dry sand just like it will in a park, school, yard, ghost town, railroad siding, field, fresh water beach wet & dry, and your backyard. Want to use single frequency? Put it in Park or Field mode, GB and go hunt. Want to hunt saltwater wet sand? put it in Beach mode so it can GB down to salt. Pretty easy Huh?

I Got a 1941 George Washington Quarter at around 12"-14" deep with a White's Rainbow Series XLT in wet salt sand on a Mississippi beach :detecting:

Im not looking for change nor is most beach hunters thats done it long. Ill be trying to take advantage what ever this machine offers.... and I like alot. Golds hard to find in salt .... so a light machine that not only has the water covered but micro gold too.... I like.

Jason... the aqua is something Tyndell from Nautalus designed for a treasure hunter named Mcdonald.

dewcon4414 said:
Jason... the aqua is something Tyndell from Nautalus designed for a treasure hunter named Mcdonald.

Ive been looking it up and theres not much out there! I cant even tell if they are for sale, but I saw reference to them being over $3000 if you could buy one. Also saw that it doesnt seem to work well outside of Florida beaches (that it was clearly created for), meaning that any mineralization present wrecks its performance really fast.

While I'm impressed that someone did actually create a VLF that works in a saltwater environment, it would have to have a really amazing advantage over multi-freqs to justify the cost difference.

dewcon4414 said:
Im not looking for change nor is most beach hunters thats done it long. Ill be trying to take advantage what ever this machine offers.... and I like alot. Golds hard to find in salt .... so a light machine that not only has the water covered but micro gold too.... I like.

X2 - I'm on the beach all summer long - I love the CZ21 but it can't find the chains - might be giving the machine a break if the 800 is "just that good".....

If you’re looking for chains in wet salt, the EQ probably will change nothing since it beach mode, operates as a pretty much a classic multifreaker. Balancing the salt pretty much kills response to low conductors like gold in small bits - and chains are just a pile of small bits.

I could be wrong, but I’ll bet an OK Mexican food lunch at my favorite cafe in Globe AZ that I’m not wrong. I am getting an 800 to see for myself.

My hope is that the Manta project from Fisher reaches market before I’m too feeble to hit the beach. < 7 μ second Pulse delay and usable iron discrimination. What’s a safe deposit box rent for? - going to need one if this monster hits the beaches. Not yet, maybe not even this year - but it will come. Nothing on the market can find tiny low conductors in wet salt - earposts, 10 crucifixes, charms and yes - chains of even respectable sizes. The physics are against it.

Maybe one day.

Here’s a teaser

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G8sdp4RG73g&feature=youtu.be

Rick - Is that restaurant next to the Pickle Barrel by chance?

No, it’s La Casita - the North end of Broad Street. Like me, they have been enjoying food since 1947!

Rick - How's it compare to what they served at the last supper? :rolleyes:

Rick..... im told the Manta is progressing trying to equal or exceed the Aqua Star. Now that will be interesting if that gets accomplished.......... but if they plan on making it a water machine....... they have some condensing to do. Im told the 20khz works somewhat on the wet sand. Any depth with 20khz will be an improvement over multi freq. Right now we really dont have any idea just because we dont know. Is it possible that it uses a different combo of freqs for each of the various programs....... that would be unique. I believe the 800 has two options for multi freq......... so im assuming one is better for dirt than the other...... same for beach. Something that will get tested to death when it first comes out lol.

Dew