Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK, its January, why hasnt the Equinox been released?

Champ Ferguson

[size=large]Just kidding![/size] (and maybe having some fun with some of the posters here). :angel:

Here's to hoping you all get your 2018 Goodie Sack loaded with treasures that your Eq has found!

Champ Ferguson said:
[size=large]Just kidding![/size] (and maybe having some fun with some of the posters here). :angel:

Here's to hoping you all get your 2018 Goodie Sack loaded with treasures that your Eq has found!

Thats it! Youre getting coal for Christmas next year mister! :crylol:

Because it's July in Australia. :minelab:

Jerry,

I'm going back to that place again and if the JBM bag is there still (doubt it) I'm going to grab it!!!

Des D

When the Equinox is finally released, will Minelab drop the price on a new Safari as they did withe the X-terra series? Maybe the basic from $999 to $799 and the Pro package from $1115 to $915.
Just a thought.

We all know how bad used detector sales are right now,,, wonder how new machine sales are??? Might be a lot of price reductions in the future?

This is really funny...

Hitler angry about delay in Equinox release..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0syPnYcSZEM

It is 2 degrees here right now. So it doesn't matter much to me when it comes out now, as long as it is before the ground thaws in mid March.

Jason in Enid said:
Champ Ferguson said:

Thats it! Youre getting coal for Christmas next year mister! :crylol:
That's not all a bad thing. He can use it to heat his home.

After I went through a divorce (this is a true story) I got a little gift box and put a lump of coal in it, wrapped it and put a neat little bow on it
and a little sticker with her name on it. This way, if I die, her daughter will find the little gift, give it to her and when she opens it
she will see what Santa thinks of her.

20' container Johor Malasia to Los Angeles Ca 25 days.
Of course if pirates know there is a container full of EQ800's they may not make it.
Dont think ML will pay to have them air freight.............

https://www.searates.com/

73 Tom
LFOD !

TomNH said:
Of course if pirates know there is a container full of EQ800's they may not make it.

73 Tom
LFOD !

Plus you have load time, trucking to the dock, dock staging/inspection/sealing/etc the you have the sea time, then offloading and staging at the dockyard, customs import inspection, trucking to distributors, plus probably a few step I have forgotten. I had to coordinate all that crap when my group deployed overseas. It took a long time after loading before we got the call that our connex was on the base and waiting.

Are we there yet? :razz:

Are we there yet? :laugh:

Are we there yet? :sadwalk:

Are we there yet? :cry:

Are we there yet? :sleepy:

Rich -

Jason in Enid said:

73 Tom
LFOD !

Plus you have load time, trucking to the dock, dock staging/inspection/sealing/etc the you have the sea time, then offloading and staging at the dockyard, customs import inspection, trucking to distributors, plus probably a few step I have forgotten. I had to coordinate all that crap when my group deployed overseas. It took a long time after loading before we got the call that our connex was on the base and waiting.
I think that counts loading. But there are storms, mutinous crews & a million other things to go wrong. And yes you gotta break up the order
& get it to the dealers direct or via one US distributor first.
A VERY rough calculation of box size puts 640 EQ's in a 20' box. Less if palleted, more if not & stuffed into corners. I guess that would pretty much
cover the BO's but if you count in Canada, S & C America & the islands it may be close. Best for ML to follow Sonys model.
"If you can sell 10 units build 9".
God, I havnt had this much fun since Hillary lost dont ya know !

73 Tom
LFOD !

TomNH said:
....... And yes you gotta break up the order & get it to the dealers direct or via one US distributor first.

Sadly, One certain dealer dealer has bought the rights as the importer for Minelab. It rhymes with smelly blow.

Or Smelly Ho

I have now heard from a source or 2 that it will be 21 February before its released .

True or false Minelab ?

You got to be kidding.:confused:
Are you saying that the Launch (which I attended) at the Autumn Equinox has now become the Spring Equinox. :unsure:

JBM1 said:
You got to be kidding.:confused:
Are you saying that the Launch (which I attended) at the Autumn Equinox has now become the Spring Equinox. :unsure:

Yep . You got it !
Thats what i have heard from Martin my mate . He says he saw it on Faceache.
How true it is ?? But i would not be surprised . that will Papa India Sierra Sierra a few people off .