Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK, its January, why hasnt the Equinox been released?

Hahaha! Oh the butt hurt is going to be epic if this is true! Oh well, my CTX is just as good as it ever was so I'll keep swinging while I wait.

Jason in Enid said:
Hahaha! Oh the butt hurt is going to be epic if this is true! Oh well, my CTX is just as good as it ever was so I'll keep swinging while I wait.

Is Minelab purposely trying to upset their followers LOL

Wonder why the delay if true ? And what people will do ?
Even if they cancel , they will most likely buy it later when they see how good it might be . I dont think Minelab give a ????

Anyway i will just have to carry on with my Explorer 11 and find Gold with it like i did earlier today on the beach . Not so obsolete after all !

That is close to my prediction of the first of March when Minelab was saying in Dec, so maybe I was right, but sure wish I would have been wrong as there is too many people waiting for this detector and when released we will be all fighting our dealers to get one only to find out if we didn't pre ordered one it may be a while to get one.
My next prediction is Kellyco will have them a week before other dealer do, but have a back order that will take them a while to fill.

We just got to hold our horses and wait a little longer and remember good things happen to those that wait

Rick

I'm also fervently waiting to be able to use the new device, but I'm getting cold. Too much time is passing and there are no indicative dates either. I am afraid that some technical problem has arisen that they can not solve. This would be very disappointing but it would be more correct to declare it.

SERUC --

No worries. This are proceeding just as Minelab stated (end of January), and I have seen nothing at all that suggests anything has changed.

If you read between the lines, you'll see that just in the last 4-6 weeks, they changed the gold prospecting mode to now function using multiple frequencies (Multi-IQ), instead of single-frequency only. A really nice improvement, that was made very, very recently. They are not "fixing technical problems," they continued to make last-minute upgrades and enhancements...

Things will be happening real soon, with the detector dealer's meeting/training being conducted in Chandler by Minelab, as we speak.

Hang tight.

Steve

SERIC said:
I'm also fervently waiting to be able to use the new device, but I'm getting cold. Too much time is passing and there are no indicative dates either. I am afraid that some technical problem has arisen that they can not solve. This would be very disappointing but it would be more correct to declare it.

Hahahaha! "problem they cant solve". Thats the best one I've heard yet.

How about you go buy yourself a nice, safe Tesoro. They worked out all the kinks decades ago, which is why they havent produced anything new. Those of us who have dealt with Minelab for years (and some for decades) have no fears. We'll be happy to tell you how good it is.

Stop the friggin' presses! "Martin" heard a rumor on "Faceache" that the "Moonlab" is delayed! Better to spread this unsubstantiated rumor on all the forums!

Well, the Minelab meeting with dealers is complete.

Word I've heard from the dealers is that Minelab tells them they are still on track for machines arriving in dealers' hands the end of this month.

So, it sounds like everything is still proceeding according to plan...

Steve

sgoss66 said:
SERUC --

No worries. This are proceeding just as Minelab stated (end of January), and I have seen nothing at all that suggests anything has changed.

If you read between the lines, you'll see that just in the last 4-6 weeks, they changed the gold prospecting mode to now function using multiple frequencies (Multi-IQ), instead of single-frequency only. A really nice improvement, that was made very, very recently. They are not "fixing technical problems," they continued to make last-minute upgrades and enhancements...

Things will be happening real soon, with the detector dealer's meeting/training being conducted in Chandler by Minelab, as we speak.

Hang tight.

Steve

Rick(ND) said:
That is close to my prediction of the first of March when Minelab was saying in Dec, so maybe I was right, but sure wish I would have been wrong as there is too many people waiting for this detector and when released we will be all fighting our dealers to get one only to find out if we didn't pre ordered one it may be a while to get one.
My next prediction is Kellyco will have them a week before other dealer do, but have a back order that will take them a while to fill.

We just got to hold our horses and wait a little longer and remember good things happen to those that wait

Rick

Rick(ND),

I think this may be the time for an attention diverting project like the PINPOINT MOD for my SOV GT. I've been holding off because there's still 11 months on the warranty, (new old dealer stock).

Rich (Utah)

Rich,

if they could have only put the Sovereign GT in the Equinox packaging I know many of us would have been very happy as the Sovereign are a hard detector to beat once you learn and understand them.
I always wanted to do the remote pinpoint switch on my GT also, but keep putting it off.

Rick