Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old coins, a relic and Logs.....:twodetecting:

NebTrac

I'm getting to hunt more and more with my son, other than listening to his machine with one ear out of the headphone and mine with the other ear, its been fun. Its challenging to both of us calling out "falses" or "rusted bottlecap" to him, but I think his learning curve will be faster.

My son found his first IH (1902) about a month ago and it was an excellent find, as I'd been through that spot dozens of times. I found the '04 IH the same day. Then we went for 3 old homesteads without any coins or even relics to brag about (this is about 8 pouch empties of typical TTF stuff). I will say this, if you ever get a chance to be in a field where someone has disked up an old VHF tv antenna....well you're in for a treat :rage::rant::hot:.

Ressurection Sunday (Easter) was a very fun hunt. Took a niece and nephew out for their first detecting adventure. Old rodeo grounds out in a pasture. All in all we found 18 coins. I found the '51s Benny (my first Franklin

nice report and pics. thanks for sharing

Nice coins Neb, also nice log home! You building it for yourself? If so.....make sure you got plenty of window on south side. I live in a log home and they are dark and a PITA to keep clean but I love em. Not sure how important the southern exposure is in lower latitudes but up north it's a big deal.......just saying.

oneguy said:
Nice coins Neb, also nice log home! You building it for yourself? If so.....make sure you got plenty of window on south side. I live in a log home and they are dark and a PITA to keep clean but I love em. Not sure how important the southern exposure is in lower latitudes but up north it's a big deal.......just saying.

Yep, really enjoying it. Will have a Full wrap around 10 or 12 foot porch protecting those logs. Rough cut wide plank pine and live faced battens in the gables along. Big windows and bright flooring and ceilings. I'll let you know how all that works for me in ten years....lol. Then I'll know what I should've done different.

Thanks for looking.

Congrats on the great finds and the Cabin's really looking good !

congratulations on finding your first Franklin!:clapping: