Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old house site finds today...

fwcrawford

I returned to the old house site where I found the 1 Real coin at a couple weeks ago and had another decent day.
No silver this time other than the little piece of a childs spoon.
I also found 2 more V nickels, 3 more IH's, and a wheat penny.
One surprise find made later this afternoon was the watch fob.. I thought it was a large cent at first.
I think my best find of the day is the nice barrel spout which intact and undamaged.
I also found another band today... my second one from this site.
Thanks for looking!

IMG_0604.JPGIMG_0605.JPGIMG_0606.JPG

Awesome finds Felix!! I love the brass IHC fob. The barrel spout is in great condition! Nothing like a little “shine” on the farm 😂Another great day and I’m confident more is waiting for you. That 1700’s Reale (on your first visit of the season) is a spectacular find! I can’t wait to see what else is waiting for you.

Very well done a big congrats.

I returned to the old house site where I found the 1 Real coin at a couple weeks ago and had another decent day.
No silver this time other than the little piece of a childs spoon.
I also found 2 more V nickels, 3 more IH's, and a wheat penny.
One surprise find made later this afternoon was the watch fob.. I thought it was a large cent at first.
I think my best find of the day is the nice barrel spout which intact and undamaged.
I also found another band today... my second one from this site.
Thanks for looking!

View attachment 53168View attachment 53169View attachment 53170
Great bunch of finds, congrats. Love the IH fob. Good luck. Mark