Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OMG a 8 Reale

Meditech

I went out detecting today with Samuel de Champlain and boy did I get a keeper, this has been my best week for detecting bye far this season. I got a solid 1-36 in all directions and about 5 inches down MR Fernando was waiting for me. What a rush pulling this out, my 2nd reale this week cheers

WOW!!! I would love to find one of those! NICE!!

That coin looks really old I've never seen one of those is it Canadian, nice fine.

Wow ... an 8 Reale - what a killer find - congrats ! :clapping:

Great find, and looks to be in REALE good condition as well! Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

You should of seen him shaking when he saw it laying on its side. :clapping:

I couldn't believe how shallow it was. It blows my mind. The worst detector in the world could've found that thing. Dowsing rods could've found it!

It's a beautiful coin, and the pictures don't do it justice. I held that heavy thing in my hand, and it's the size of my palm. One ounce of sexy silver....

Two reales in one week... go buy a lotto ticket.

:cheers::twodetecting::wiggle:

Nice find! Never have found a Reale of any size. An 8 Reale is the equivalent of a silver dollar which I have never found one of either.

That must be a good location you are hunting.

Keep up the good finds!

I think I would have felt like I hit the Lotto! Wow! Congrats!!

Two in one week. Very cool.