Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

On board with standing liberty

Cutaplug

Went out for about 3 hours the other day to do some snow hunting =) 2 hours in hadn't found much of anything and then got a silver ring and dated standing which saved the day. Persistance always pays off. Can't count the number of times when I found something good just because I stayed an extra 30 minutes even though the weather was telling me to go back to your warm cozy home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npoQ2xdTsTU

REALLY NICE:thumbup:

Still one of my favorite coins

I agree in theory and practice to your persistence comments but sadly does not work out all the time

Out all day and only a wheat to show for it and some Clad

Major Congrats

banditicey said:
REALLY NICE:thumbup:

Still one of my favorite coins

I agree in theory and practice to your persistence comments but sadly does not work out all the time

Out all day and only a wheat to show for it and some Clad

Major Congrats

I have those days sometimes too. Then you just have to remind yourself it's all about the statistics. The more wheats the closer to silver =)

Goes4ever said:
Nice job, even has a date!
Thanks! I thought I got a dated last year but no go. Still looking for my franklin and Barber half though :confused:

SLQ with a date ... excellent - congrats on the finds !

And yes, I couldn't agree with you more ...
I can't count the times that at the end of the hunt - ( usually when your very cold, hot ,wet or exhausted) you decide to stay for just one, two or even three 15 or 20 min. overtimes.
Very often this is when the best find from the hunt pops up !

E-TRAC-OHIO said:
SLQ with a date ... excellent - congrats on the finds !

And yes, I couldn't agree with you more ...
I can't count the times that at the end of the hunt - ( usually when your very cold, hot ,wet or exhausted) you decide to stay for just one, two or even three 15 or 20 min. overtimes.
Very often this is when the best find from the hunt pops up !

This is also when the wife starts calling me crazy =)

your so called Napa coin is actually called Para (which means money) N=P A stays the same P=R again the A stays the same. It is from former Yugoslavia.

Nice SLQ to start the year with!

We are enjoying nice, unseasonably warm, weather here in the southeast, so I have been hunting when I can knowing the cold is coming! At least I finally go my first silvers this weekend.

Great finds!!! It's so exciting - I love when you flip over the plug and you see that silver glimmer!!! Congrats!!!

bethisa2j said:
Great finds!!! It's so exciting - I love when you flip over the plug and you see that silver glimmer!!! Congrats!!!

Very true! I didn't expect that SLQ at all. I knew they were in there but you never really expect it =) Pardon the dying worm, I didn't even notice it when filming :blink: