Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

On the board for 2024

T-DUB

I was able to get out and swing at an old homesite yesterday afternoon. Very uncommon and rare to be out the first part of February in my neck of the woods. “Keeper” for the day was this General Service button. Fairly good details remain.

IMG_8799.jpeg
IMG_8804.jpeg
IMG_8812.jpeg
IMG_8814.jpeg
IMG_8819.jpeg

You are definitely on the board with the General Service buttonT-Dub. The button is in good shape with the back and shank still in place. The detail is still good also. Congrat's on a nice CW historical Save.

You are definitely on the board with the General Service buttonT-Dub. The button is in good shape with the back and shank still in place. The detail is still good also. Congrat's on a nice CW historical Save.
Shanked up buttons are rocking. Button wasn’t found were the action was, assuming it did see some though back in the day. Thanks Confeteit.

Very nice - bet that made your February day able to get out worth it and looks worth going back to the same area....

Very nice - bet that made your February day able to get out worth it and looks worth going back to the same area....
Definitely made the time spent detecting better, the peace of mind detecting provides is good on its own. I will be there again for sure, new spot that I picked up early November, only detected for a few hours back then. Thanks for liking and commenting.