Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

On track to have the machine paid off in 10 days!

On my first outing I found 25 pennies and a dime. The next day I doubled that finding 2 quarters, 2 nickles and 10 pennies. The day after that I doubled again finding 2- $1 coins, 1 dime, 2 nickes and 10 pennies. Before heading out tonight I joked with my wife that I need to find over $5 today to keep it rolling. Well I found my first silver with the CTX tonight, a .925 stamped silver chain and religious medallion, along with 4 pennies. I figure the silver is worth more than $5 so I did it! Now all I have to do is keep doubling my finds. In a week from today I should have well over $6k and in 2 weeks I can retire a millioniare!
How is that for ROI!
Better get to sleep. I have a lot of digging to do tomorrow. And that is after working 10 hours.
HH
MM

Very nice start. Keep it going! :super:

Wouldnt it be nice if we could do that. Those that have been doing it 40 plus years would be pulling it out by the box full. Good hunt.

Dew

Still looking for that payoff. But if I sell enough stuff it'll get there.

Nice digs!

n/t

They do ad up!---The wife cleans the clad we find (Loritone tumbler) and we turn 'em in.----Keeps us in detectors (kinda, sorta like)! :biggrin:
Charles (Upstate NY) said:
I just finished cleaning and rolling my clad coins...over 5,600 coins not including pennies totally $735

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/robertg_g/?action=view&current=MaryandMax-JoysofMetalDetecting.mp4

That is a lot of knee bends!
I blew my streak yesterday. I knew it would happen soon and I almost didn't go out because there was only 1 hour left of daylight when I headed out, then after 40 mins it started to pour rain, which I know the detector is OK but I wasn't.
Nice job on all that change! How long of a time period does that cover?
HH
MM

minelab marcus said:
That is a lot of knee bends!
I blew my streak yesterday. I knew it would happen soon and I almost didn't go out because there was only 1 hour left of daylight when I headed out, then after 40 mins it started to pour rain, which I know the detector is OK but I wasn't.
Nice job on all that change! How long of a time period does that cover?
HH
MM

That's about 3 seasons worth of beach hunting. No getting down on one knee with the long handle stainless beach scoop.

charls that is alot of pinga