Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One other thing they left off the etrac

Jim upstate NY

that sure came in handy, was the back button.. so you just hit back and it took you to the last setting you were messing with... Or maybe it is there and I didn't read it.. I know you can hit menu and it tales you back to last used sub menu, but you need to scroll down to get to the setting your adjusting.. where the back button took you right back to last adjustment.. good for messing and testing with gain, trash density and jumping from one audio setting to another etc.. If there is a way let me know

Jim---That's something I miss to.---The Explorers would go back what--3 or 5 steps.---The E Trac manual just says pressing the accept/reject button in "menu" will take you back 1 level.----Anybody know any more on this?

On my XS when I went in audio and adjusted all there and hit back button it went right back to smart screen.......wierd.....it should have taken me to main menu.....wierd....just a flaw I noticed on the XS......:shrug:

n/t

so if he hit back before detect and he came from smartscreen, then he would go back to smart screen.. I guess :) I assume he hit back again he woiuld go back to that last setting screen..

Just like the back button in Windows Internet Explorer...it should just take you back one level in the tree structure. Of course they could assign a special meaning at the root level. Detect should always bring you back to the root.