Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

onxmaps.com

etmci

onxmaps.com will tell you who owns the property. Requires a membership. You can get a 7 day free trial and I'm told you can renew the free trial every 7 days or you could just pay whatever the fee is. I hope this helps someone.

Most state tax assessment site will do the same thing for free.

The Tax Appraisal (assessment) sites are not GPS sensitive at the time you are out driving. I use OnX all the time when I am out, on my ipad. Works like a champ. AND I use the appraisal districts as well. OnX is a great treasure hunting app, imho.

Whatever works for you is the right answer. Good Hunting.

Name address & plot map
Matt KD3VJ

Gaia GPS also shows the property info, in addition to a bunch of historical maps which you can have up in real time as you are driving and see old properties. If you search, you can get a code for a 3 month free trial to Gaia GPS also.

They will no longer be supporting handheld GPS's per their website. I had purchased one of their sd cards for the state to use with my Garmin 850, it expired after a year. I could have renewed it but they only did so if you signed up for auto renew using a credit or bank card on line.. I do not do credit and asked if I could renew via money order and was refused. New way these sites continue to take your money hoping that you forget and let them continue to access your money. :nopity:

onxmaps.com will tell you who owns the property. Requires a membership. You can get a 7 day free trial and I'm told you can renew the free trial every 7 days or you could just pay whatever the fee is. I hope this helps someone.
After seeing your post and checking with a little research, I decided to give it a try. For 30 bucks a year to be able to see where the city or state has non-park/school sites is worth it. In my area, the city owns several plots of land that are maintained but not being used. Plus the benefit of having the private owners name and address to be able to ask Permission is great. Thanks etmci.

Dan

Here is an example…

Attachments

• IMG_3030.jpeg
    IMG_3030.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 49
I use an app called Parceled and it works quite well too.

I need to find the original deed map of our property.
Surveyor's came thru this summer and shrunk our property by 11 %
Early 1960 I need to find.

I need to find the original deed map of our property.
Surveyor's came thru this summer and shrunk our property by 11 %
Early 1960 I need to find.
Then the township needs to shrink your tax bill