Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Out of the mouth of babes!

ronaldj2

Some years ago!!! I came home from work after a hot, sweaty, dirty day. We only had 3 son's at the time ( we now have 4), anyway getting back to the story. I had just walked in the door and my wife asked me to go to CVS to pick up a prescription for my youngest son. I asked my son Matt if he wanted to go to the store with Dad, he was excited to get to go with me. The store was unusually crowded so we had to wait in line to pay for the script. My oldest son (now 17) and bigger than me, was only knee high to a grasshopper and he was standing right behind me. Keep in mind the conditions of the work day, (hot,sweaty, and dirty). Well with at least 10 or more people in line, at 2 registers we were waiting a few minutes. All of a sudden my son says "Hey Daddy your butt stinks" Until he said that, I didn't realize just how quiet it was in the store. All I could do is laugh nervously and explain how Daddy didn't get to take a shower yet. Is it me? Or does it seem like time stands still just long enough for those around us to get a good chuckle. Ron

the first time I took my grandsons to a Chinese Restaurant the youngest one, Ben, looked at the place mat. His nose was sorta curled up and he looked at me and said, "Grandpa, this is not the menu is it?" I laughed and told him no. It had all the signs of the Zodiac or what ever that crap is. Year of the goat. Year of the rat, etc.

Not this boy is rather loud. I mean his voice carry's! the place was at least 80% full of orientals. I figured if it was good enough for them it must be a good place to eat. After we ate Ben said, with his most forceful and carrying voice, "Grandpa! This food is as good as human food!" I could have shat but started laughing and trying to shut the little sucker up. I looked around and a bunch of them were looking at us but then they saw the spot the little runt put me in and started laughing with me.

Now, years later, he throws it up to me any time he wants to get a laugh

I can just imagine that you face must have turned many shades of bright red! That is funny! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

n/t

Sometimes kids can come up with off-the-wall stuff alright as I know too well!!

I think in your case Royal it's genetic!!:biggrin:

CJ