Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Out with the old / in with the new!!??

I suggested a Manticore forum too. Problem is that Minelab stopped funding this forum 2 years ago so we got relegated to the bottom of the list after all the other single focus forums and down with White's. I don't think they will add a Maticore forum because they did not respond to my request at all.

Although in all fairness they did not update the Deus forum to reflect the Deus II and still show the old picture

Last edited:
Even if Minelab does not pay to be on site dont the owners want the traffic to the site? Might be another site that takes over the role and this site loses traffic. I always check this site often and am looking for info on the manicore. Might want to reach out to minelab again to get sponsorship.

I suggested a Manticore forum too. Problem is that Minelab stopped funding this forum 2 years ago so we got relegated to the bottom of the list after all the other single focus forums and down with White's. I don't think they will add a Maticore forum because they did not respond to my request at all.

Although in all fairness they did not update the Deus forum to reflect the Deus II and still show the old picture

Even if Minelab does not pay to be on site dont the owners want the traffic to the site? Might be another site that takes over the role and this site loses traffic. I always check this site often and am looking for info on the manicore. Might want to reach out to minelab again to get sponsorship.

While sponsored, the very popular Minelab forums were top of the list. Now they are down here at the bottom. Still - there is interest from detectorists like us in the Minelab products so perhaps the increased traffic / viewership will make it worthwhile to add a dedicated Manticore forum.

I would expect the equinox and manticore to have separate forums like the ctx3030 and sovereign.

Rich

Ditto on the Deus